Disclosure – Allsure Financial Solutions Limited
Allsure Financial Solutions Limited (FSP683071) holds a license issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Sean Joseph (FSP286545) & Elaine Joseph (FSP443986) are authorised by that license to provide financial advice.
Nature & Scope of Advice
Our financial advisers provide advice in relation to these financial advice products, life insurance, health insurance, KiwiSaver, and mortgage products.
We only provide financial advice about products from certain providers:
For life insurance we work with four companies:
- Fidelity Life
- Partners life
For health insurance we work with four companies:
- Partners Life
- Southern Cross
For KiwiSaver we only work with one company:
- Generate KiwiSaver
For mortgages we provide advise on a wide range of bank and non- bank lenders.
In providing you with financial insurance advice we consider existing life, trauma, income protection, mortgage protection, household expenses cover and health insurance policies.
We will not provide advice on existing whole of life or endowment products; you will need to consult a specialist if you would like advice on those products.
Allsure Financial Solutions Limited does not charge fees, expenses or any other amount for the financial advice provided to its clients.
Conflicts of interest & Incentives
Allsure Financial Solutions Limited receives commissions from the providers on whose products we give financial advice (the insurers, banks and KiwiSaver providers). If you decide to take out insurance or a mortgage, or to take our KiwiSaver advice, the provider will pay a commission to Allsure Financial Solutions Limited.
The amount of commission is based on the amount of the premium or mortgage, or the KiwiSaver balance. From time to time, product providers may also reward us for the overall business we provide to them. They may give us tickets to sports events, hampers, or other incentives. To ensure as financial advisers we prioritise our client’s interests, we follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made based on your goals and circumstances.
We all undergo training about how to manage conflicts of interest. We maintain registers of conflicts of interests, and the gifts and incentives we receive. Allsure Financial Solutions Limited monitors these registers and provides additional training where necessary. Allsure Financial Solutions undertakes an annual compliance audit by a reputable compliance adviser.
Complaints Handling & Dispute Resolution
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service, you can make a complaint by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 022 108 7981. You can also write to us at: 70 Danbury Drive, Torbay, Auckland, 0632.
When we receive a complaint, we will follow our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we cannot, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, or you are not satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). Financial Services Complaints Limited provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
You can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited by emailing email@example.com or on 0800 347 257 or 04 472 3725. You can also write to them at: PO Box 30005967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145
Allsure Financial Solutions Limited and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice is not materially influenced by our own interests
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- meet standards of ethical behavior, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fam.govt.nz
Allsure Financial Solutions Limited (FSP683071) is the financial Advice Provider.
You can contact:
Financial Adviser – Insurance – FSP286545 at:
Financial Adviser – Mortgages – FSP443986 at: