Benefits of working with us
- Straightforward advice and paperwork made easy
- Insurance solutions that are most likely to deliver at claim time
- Help understanding the policies – argghhh! We will keep things simple and easy to understand
- We make it easy for you – flexible and convenient. We will travel to your home or place of work and arrange a time that is convenient for all those involved in the discussion and decision
- We stay in touch because we know your circumstances will change!
- A bigger home – a bigger mortgage, another baby, kids leave home/enrol in university, you start your own business, get made redundant or inherit money – we’ll review your protection plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
- Impartial advice – you want to know that your insurance adviser is not tied to any one insurance company. We have relationships with many of the major insurers in New Zealand and can research the best option for you… Robust policy wordings and competitive premiums.
- Affordability – “we know we need insurance but it has to be affordable”. Part of our service is to understand your budget and have a respect for that in terms of the solutions we recommend. It is however our duty to ensure that you have appropriate levels of cover in place. At claim time, the premium is never an issue.
- A comprehensive service – you’ll feel supported from the first meeting to policy placement right through to the claim being paid.
- National group – Being a member of the Newpark Group means we have access to many tools and services that benefit our clients.
Christine from Whangaparaoa
“When Sean approached me to offer his service as a broker, I already had insurances in place. However I knew him to be a very straight-up guy who tells it like it is. I knew if there was nothing to be gained from using his service, he’d tell me honestly. Instead, he saved my family and I money at a time when I really needed it.
I now have the peace of mind knowing we’ve ticked the necessary boxes to be confident if medical circumstance demands it my family know things are taken care of if need be.
I appreciate Sean’s regular email updates I receive. They remind me that if I need to make any changes he’s just there.
At the end of the day, insurances are the things you never want to need but never want to forget. I can relax knowing Sean’s looking out for us.’”
Angie from Torbay
“Sean met with us to discuss our financial position and assess what we wanted in terms of insurance & provided us with a variety of options and recommendations with clear reasons for his suggestions.
Dealing with him was easy and we’re confident that should we need to make any claims in the future that Sean will assist us with the same level of professionalism, passion and enthusiasm as he’s demonstrated to date.
We feel in safe hands with Sean and have recommended him to friends without reservation.”
Bernie and Alan from Milford
“Sean and Elaine are very pleasant to work with. Sean asks the right questions and suggests the right cover for his clients. Elaine ensures all the paperwork is in order. We are at ease with their manner of dealing especially about a subject that most people would be wary about. If you are looking into life insurance, go and contact Sean and Elaine so they can tell you what’s best for you.”