How to Make a Claim
We never want to have a need to make a private medical claim but when you do, you want the process to be as easy, convenient and as stress free as possible.
4 Simple steps is all it takes;
- Contact our office either by email or telephone and let us know you have a procedure pending
- Complete and sign the pre-populated claim form
- Take the claim form with you to your GP, so that they may complete the Private Medical Questionnaire
- Email to our offices copies of all your invoices and receipts including;
- Referral Letter from GP
What we do:
- We email a pre-populated claim form to you
- Submit your completed, signed claim form to the insurer including the supporting documents
- Follow up with the insurer to assist with the claim being paid as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Keep you informed of the progress of your claim until you have received your claim payment
We give you time to recover while we get your insurance claim paid.