Mortgage Adviser Disclosure Statement

Name of Adviser: Elaine Joseph
FSP Number: FSP443986
Trading Name: Allsure Financial Solutions
Physical Address: Level 1, 15 Mercari Way, Albany, Auckland
Postal address: 70 Danbury Drive, Torbay, Auckland
Phone: 09 950 5942
Mob Number: 021 273 9211

This disclosure statement is current as at: 05 May 2020
This disclosure statement was prepared on: 05 May 2020

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some
useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised financial adviser and am able to provide financial advice on mortgages and
general information on Kiwisaver, category two products.

Products and Services Offered:

  • Home Loans
  • Business Loans
  • Personal Loans
  • Commercial Property Loans
  • Review Of Existing Lending
  • Personal Risk Insurance

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me in the first instance so my internal complaints scheme can try to fix the problem.

If your complaint is still not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact my External Disputes Resolution Scheme. This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements.

You can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited at:

Address: 13th Floor, 45 Johnston Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Telephone Number: (call free) 0800 347 257 or: (Wellington) (04) 472 FSCL (472 3725)
Email Address:

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial services provider at The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) authorises and regulates financial advisers. Contact the FMA for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report on or complain about my conduct to the FMA but in the event of a disagreement, you may first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?).


I Elaine Joseph declare to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements of the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.